Life Sciences Protein Aggregation Services
Protein aggregation services from SGS – protein aggregation analysis, analytical ultracentrifugation (AUC), SEC-MALS analysis and dynamic light scattering (DLS) analysis for your biopharmaceuticals.
Protein aggregation is a common problem during the manufacture and storage of proteins. It can be the cause of immunogenicity (small aggregates) or potential problems with administration (large aggregates). We offer you a range of protein aggregation services for therapeutic products and biopharmaceuticals.
Why choose protein aggregation services from SGS?
Our protein aggregation services can help you:
- Analyze protein aggregations in your biopharmaceuticals, in line with regulatory expectations and requirements
- Determine the amounts of aggregate present in your biopharmaceutical products with AUC
- Analyze biological molecules and identify molecular weight profiles with Size Exclusion Chromatography with Multi-Angle Laser Light Scattering (SEC-MALS)
- Test product related impurities and exogenous particulate contaminants in the size range 0.5nm to 6µm with DLS analysis
- Conform to International Conference on Harmonization of Technical Requirements for Registration of Pharmaceuticals for Human Use (ICH) Q6B guidelines for characterization of biopharmaceuticals in support of new marketing applications
Trusted protein aggregation analysis from the leading provider
As the world-leading provider of protein aggregation services, we offer you the experience, technical and regulatory expertise, and unique global network you need. Our range of protein aggregation services includes protein aggregation analysis, AUC analysis, SEC-MALS analysis and DLS analysis.
To find out more about our protein aggregation services, contact us today.