Agriculture and Food SGS Realize Food Safety Culture Program
The SGS Realize program enables you to measure and improve your organization’s food safety culture and ensure compliance with Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), Codex and forthcoming legislative requirements.
GFSI defines food safety culture as “shared values, beliefs and norms that affect mindset and behavior toward food safety in, across and throughout an organization.” Poor food safety culture can lead to illness and even death. Food culture maturity, on the other hand, helps to minimize risks and ensures safe food is produced for consumers. As such, it’s crucial that companies involved in the global food supply chain have a positive food culture.
The SGS Realize food safety culture program provides your business with detailed assessments, developed by technical food experts and occupational psychologists to measure your food safety culture. This helps you gain an insight, providing actionable intelligence that can be used to continuously improve your food safety culture. This enables your organization to retain motivated teams, minimize human error, and comply with the latest GFSI requirements.
Why choose the Realize Food Safety Culture program from SGS?
The SGS Realize program can help you:
- Comply with the latest GFSI, Codex and forthcoming legislative requirements
- Demonstrate your organization's commitment to food safety
- Instill business-wide best practices for both employees and management by leveraging the power of peer involvement
- Monitor organizational culture to enable targeted risk management and mitigation, and drive continuous improvement across the business
- Recognize and reward your team's efforts
- Adapt training, develop innovative communication approaches and share best practices throughout the business
The SGS Realize program is offered at three levels to suit your requirements:
- Standard: a PDF report highlighting key findings
- Premium: access to our online dashboard (for one site only) via our state-of-the art CATS platform, visualizing data and performance of individual levels of employees
- Diamond: online access to multisite data, drill-down capabilities and trend analysis, including site and geographic benchmarking. This package also includes customization and expert interpretation
The assessment is available in over 25 languages.
Trusted Food Safety Expertise from a World-Leading Service Provider
We provide the world's most comprehensive range of inspection, testing, certification and advisory services, powered by leading technology and digital tools. Our global network and technical expertise offer customized solutions, along with comprehensive data management and reporting to help you improve food safety and consumer trust.
SGS Academy Training Solutions
A comprehensive range of food training solutions is also available via a number of delivery formats, including as Virtual Instructor Led Training (VILT) or e-learning.
To discuss how SGS Realize can help improve your organization's food safety culture, contact us today.